Moms and angels. Do the two go together? Some people would say, "Absolutely"! In honor of Mother's Day weekend, here are some tips for treating the Moms in your lives special:
1. Let them sleep in. When our kids were little (4 and younger) one of my friends who also had young ones said, "Sleep is the new sex." Or to put it more discreetly, "Sleep is the new s--." I was talking to someone this morning and they said "sleep" was in the top 10 of what Moms want. So turn the alarm clock off and have a happier Momma!
2.Flowers brighten up any day. Sans allergies, giving flowers to your Mom is a long term reminder of your love for her.
3. Get her angel jewelry. This one of our favorites here at Where Is Your Angel?™ When she wears it she can know that Someone bigger than her is watching over her.
4. A homemade heartfelt card. This is one of my personal favorites. When I see one of my kiddos hand made cards that say, "I love you Mommy!" my heart melts.
5. Do the dishes. My love language is "acts of service." So when someone does something for me (i.e. a chore) that has LOVE written all over it!
6. The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. Especially if she doesn't have to clean up after dinner! Take her out to a favorite restaurant or cook her favorite meal. You will be catering to more than one of her senses.
There are many ways to make your Mother's Day special. Even just being there investing time into your relationship. Once I heard someone say the way you spell "love" is t-i-m-e.
Happy Mother's Day!
#happymothersday #mothersarespecial #angels #whereisyourangel #childrensbooks #angelwatchingoverme #kidsangelbook